Terms of Services
Terms and Conditions
Terms of Services:
JAGATGURU SHRI DEVNATH INSTITUTE OF VEDIC SCIENCE AND RESEARCH, Nagpur, provides online courses. The main objective of the institution is to create an awareness about our vast Vedic Literature in a simple and easy way with basic aim to impart the introductory knowledge and to develop a basic and conceptual understanding of the various topic by introducing in format of Modules. Therefore, to accomplish the aim and objectives the JAGATGURU SHRI DEVNATH INSTITUTE OF VEDIC SCIENCE AND RESEARCH terms of services are as follows: –
- The applicant should fully aware about the handling of internet access. The institution shall not responsible for any reason for non-accessibility of internet and other technical issues.
- The applicant should provide updated Mobile Number, Email and Address etc so that institution shall be able to inform instructions to the applicant. If also due to technical problem or any other issue institution is unable to reach the applicant then Institution will not be liable for such act or event.
- This is online course; the applicant should follow all the guideline of the institution which provided by institution on time to time basis.
- The applicant shall have to pay full course fee for courses provided by the institution on one-time basis through online payment.
- The study material provided by the Institution to applicant and also online classes conducted by the institution for the applicant.
- The applicant shall remain attend classes and accomplished the assignment and task which is provided by the institution.
- After completion of the classes/course the final examination shall conducted by the institution, the instructions are timely providing to the applicant.
- The decision of the conducting the examination i.e. format, time etc. is exclusive decision of the institution, only institution has right to alter, change etc. their own. No applicant has right to claim over the same.
- The absence of the applicant at the time of Examination by any reason shall not be consider by the Institution and course is consider to be incomplete. The institution shall not be compelling and liable to issue certificate in case of absence of applicant at the time of examination.
- JAGATGURU SHRI DEVNATH INSTITUTE OF VEDIC SCIENCE AND RESEARCH holds full rights over sessional marks and grade. The JAGADGURU SHRI DEVNATH INSTITUTE OF VEDIC SCIENCE AND RESEARCH accessing sessional marks according to performance of the applicant. The applicant shall not claim any right for any re-assessment or rechecking of marks over the institution.
- JAGATGURU SHRI DEVNATH INSTITUTE OF VEDIC SCIENCE AND RESEARCH neither damage any reputation nor discriminate any religion, cast etc.. Therefore, applicant’s interpretation shall not be acceptable in any manner regarding any course, module etc. for future.
- JAGATGURU SHRI DEVNATH INSTITUTE OF VEDIC SCIENCE AND RESEARCH shall not be liable for any Indirect, Incidental, Special, Consequential or Punitive Damages or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, Goodwill or other intangible losses, resulting from
a) Your Access to or use of or inability to access or use the service,
b) Any conduct or content of any third party on the services, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of the other users or third parties,
c) Any content obtained from the services, or
d) Unauthorized Access, Use or alteration of your transmission or content
e) Hacking or any other type of Cyber Crime
- In no event there shall not be the liability of JAGATGURU SHRI DEVNATH INSTITUTE OF VEDIC SCIENCE AND RESEARCH.
- The limitation of the subsection shall apply to all theory of liability whether based on warranty, contract, statute, Tort (Including negligence) or otherwise, and whether or not JAGATGURU SHRI DEVNATH INSTITUTE OF VEDIC SCIENCE AND RESEARCH entities have been informed of the possibility of any such damage, And even if any such remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
JAGATGURU SHRI DEVNATH INSTITUTE OF VEDIC SCIENCE AND RESEARCH shall not be liable for any form of cancellation or termination and refund of fees.